пятница, 25 февраля 2011 г.

Minka Kelly "roommate", "" Charlie's Angels "and who wish to play superhero guy (woman, anyone?)

There are many reasons to love Minka Kelly, who is currently starring in the psycho-thriller "the roommate." Neither one of these reasons must be made with global sexy title of magazine for men, it has appointed or recent hearing are produced in accordance with the gossipmonger and.

They are more along the lines of how Gracious she is their fearless, thrill seeking behavior and ambition of its course. Above all, however, we Adore a wonderful young star because it can act--its role separation of Lyla on NBC "lights for the night of Friday" was once considered as "heartbreaking" from the New York Times.

We recently spoke with Kelly "roommate," in which she played one defined by Oppenheimer obsessed friend (Leighton Meester). During the chat, it reveals that crazy moments in the film, which look for the legendary mega-star, she would love to work with what role it wishes to play (listen up, wonder woman fans), her idea of the perfect Valentine's day and several other surprising and interesting facts about yourself.

Moviefone: How has your role as Sarah in "roommate" different from what you have done in the past?
Minka Kelly: well, you know, my hero in "Friday night lights" is a very young--I was playing 17-year-old in high school. Now I'm in college and this character [Sarah], she believes in the best in people. It is optimistic girl, but she is certainly no weakling. So that when it finally fully realized she was in danger and that her roommate, Rebecca, chemical imbalance, she knows she must fight for its protection.

Are you all crazy roommate stories?
You do not need any roommate horror stories, but there are people, I know that to them and they seem to find the movie very relatable.


What moment in the movie will people be talking about when you leave the theater?
Know of a few people know that I have seen it, there are several times, actually. Moments, they really love when I'm struggling with whether it is [Rebecca] strange or what his deal is, because it is putting me to the things he loves a little strange. And I don't want to judge it, but you can see in my face, that I'm a little perplexed by the fact that it is in these things, so I think those are funny moments. I think that would be really fun are when Leighton [Rebecca] is its transition into a crazy person in the end. And then my favorite part, which is at the end of the movie is when we have a big fight scene.

There are participants involved or stunt you and Leighton has it?
[Laughs] well, we had stunt coordinators, which we learn everything and showed us how to make without the parties, but we are all from our own stunts. We wanted each shot is us. And so it was grueling, and at the end of it I had bruises up and down my legs. It was really, really fun--a very physical and exhausting. But we loved every second of it.


Well, what you studied in preparation for the stage that the fight will be useful for your exciting role in the new "Charlie's Angels" TV show, don't you think?
Perhaps this! [Laughs] I am so excited about this.

You begin to feel the pressure, as the "Charlie's Angels"?
Defined the iconic show and it will be difficult to follow, but I'm just so excited and honored to have the opportunity to be part of it all. I don't know how my role yet, so you don't have to give much, but I'm very excited.

What will be the perfect Valentine's day date?
I think Diane is not always for one man and one woman. So I think a lot of times, what is even more specifically, when you receive your best girlfriends, sit around and watch old Tv seasons of "sex and the city." Only pork for junk food and drink some wine chocolote, and celebrate each other.

What is your favorite movie to watch when you have snow?
"Purple rain."


Tell us a few things which nobody knows about you?
I love the pigging of chocolate! Eat like a man. I like skydiving--I'm incredibly active and love this kind of stuff. I was a nurse for four years before scrubbing I "Friday night lights," so that I worked in surgery. You name it, I've seen. I've been part of any major surgery, in addition to the open heart.

Is there any one person in Hollywood, you're dying to work?
I would love to work with Clint Eastwood, which I feel is obviously a response. Just think, he was an amazing storyteller.

What is the role of your dream?
Charlie Angel. [Laughs] I will love to play superhero guy, of course, since this is the beauty of our business that we believe we are nothing, we can imagine.

There was actually a popular rumor recently, your name attached to the "wonder woman" role. Any thoughts on this?
[Laughs] really? This would be really fun. Talking about shoes to fill!

In one sentence, why should readers RIP Moviefone "roommate"?
Because I am positive it will keep you on the edge of space!


View the original article here

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий